Harsco Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:HSC)
Harsco Stock Analysis
View Harsco stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for HSC stock.
Harsco Corporation Stock Rating 1.8/5
Our Harsco stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Harsco stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy HSC stock?
- HSC stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1.1 as against the Industrial Services industry average multiple of 1.4.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 7.5%.
Should you sell HSC stock?
- Sales declined by -14% annually over the last 5 years.
- Over the last 12 months, Harsco had an average Net loss of -1.4%.
- Harsco is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 3.42.
- HSC stock is trading at a PE ratio of 31.7, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 23.1.
- Harsco has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -9.5%, indicating the company is not profitable.