Harsco Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:HSC)
View the Harsco stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for HSC stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Harsco Corporation Stock Rating 2.2/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for HSC stock analysis. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Harsco valuation analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Harsco stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy HSC stock?
- When compared with the Industrial Products sector average PS ratio of 1.5, the price-to-sales ratio of 1.2 for HSC stock is attractive.
Should you sell HSC stock?
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -11.4 over the last 5 years.
- Harsco posted a TTM Net margin of 1%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 2.56, Harsco is highly leveraged in comparison to Industrial Products peers.
- The company's operations consume more cash than it generates. This is not a healthy sign.
- The HSC stock currently trades at a PE of 27.9, which is expensive, compared to the sector average of 21.1.
- Harsco has a poor return on invested capital of 2.7.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -8.5.
Amigobulls Harsco stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Harsco revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Investors could make use of HSC technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.