HubSpot Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:HUBS)
Take a look at Amigobulls HubSpot stock analysis video. Our HUBS analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
HubSpot Inc Stock Rating 2.3/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for HUBS stock analysis. HubSpot valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Our HubSpot stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy HUBS stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for HubSpot was 39.3% in 2018-03.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 15.6.
Should you sell HUBS stock?
- HubSpot registered a negative operating margin of -10.65 (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, HubSpot had an average Net loss of -11.5%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 1.37, HubSpot is highly leveraged in comparison to Computer and Technology peers.
- PE ratio is meaningless for HUBS stock as the company has losses.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 10.9, which is higher in comparison to the Computer and Technology sector average of 2.9, making HUBS stock expensive.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -908.9, which is a red flag.
- A negative ROE of -24.3 indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
Investors can use Amigobulls HubSpot stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
HubSpot revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Investors could make use of HUBS technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.