Hurco Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:HURC)
Watch the robo advisor video of Hurco stock analysis on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for HURC stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Hurco Companies, Inc. Stock Rating 3.7/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for HURC stock analysis. Hurco valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Hurco stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy HURC stock?
- Hurco sales grew by 21% year on year in 2018-04.
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 6.6 over the last 5 years.
- Hurco has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Industrial Products sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.01.
- HURC stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 13.8 which is better than the sector average of 20.5.
- HURC stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1 as against the Industrial Products sector average multiple of 1.4.
- Hurco has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 12.7
Should you sell HURC stock?
- The company has negative cash flow from operations.
- Hurco has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -2.6.
Hurco Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Hurco stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of HURC stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
While doing a study of the company financials, Hurco revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether HURC stock is overvalued or undervalued. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about HURC stock.