Hexcel Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:HXL)
Hexcel Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls Hexcel stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for HXL stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Hexcel Corporation Stock Rating 2.9/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for HXL stock analysis. Hexcel valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Hexcel stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy HXL stock?
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 5% over the last 5 years.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 17.4% for Hexcel.
- LTM Net margins were good at 13.8% for Hexcel.
- Hexcel has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 12.7%
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Hexcel at 19.9%.
Should you sell HXL stock?
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 3.1, which is higher in comparison to the Aerospace Defense Equipment industry average of 1.6, making HXL stock expensive.
Hexcel Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Hexcel stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of HXL stock. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Hexcel revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Hexcel stock.