Hyster-Yale Materials Handling Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:HY)
HY Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls Hyster-Yale Materials Handling stock analysis video. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for HY stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Hyster-Yale Materials Handling Inc Stock Rating 2.6/5
Amigobulls HY stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Hyster-Yale Materials Handling revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2017 Q4 earnings. Hyster-Yale Materials Handling valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Our Hyster-Yale Materials Handling stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy HY stock?
- The Hyster-Yale Materials Handling stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 20.2. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 22.4.
- When compared with the Machinery-Material Holding industry average PS ratio of 1.5, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.4 for HY stock is attractive.
Should you sell HY stock?
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling had an unimpressive average operating margin of 2.6% during the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling's LTM Net margins were poor at 1.7%.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -1%.
Amigobulls Hyster-Yale Materials Handling stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of HY stock. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Among the financials of the company, Hyster-Yale Materials Handling revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about HY stock.