Hyster-Yale Materials Handling Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:HY)
Take a look at Amigobulls Hyster-Yale Materials Handling stock analysis video. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for HY stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Hyster-Yale Materials Handling Inc Stock Rating 2/5
Amigobulls HY stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Hyster-Yale Materials Handling revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q2 earnings. Hyster-Yale Materials Handling valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Our Hyster-Yale Materials Handling stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy HY stock?
- The lower PS ratio 0.3 for HY stock versus Industrial Products sector average of 1.5 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell HY stock?
- Over the last 5 years, the company registered a poor revenue growth of 3.6.
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling had an unimpressive average operating margin of 2.43 during the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling's Net margins were poor at 1.5% in the last twelve months.
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling has a low return on equity of 8.2 over the last twelve months.
Amigobulls Hyster-Yale Materials Handling stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of HY stock. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Among the financials of the company, Hyster-Yale Materials Handling revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about HY stock.