ICF International Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:ICFI)
ICF International Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls ICF International stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ICFI stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
ICF International Inc Stock Rating 2.8/5
Amigobulls ICFI stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial data like ICF International revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. ICF International valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Our ICF International stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy ICFI stock?
- ICF International has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Business Services sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.37.
- When compared with the Government Services industry average PS ratio of 1.6, the price-to-sales ratio of 1 for ICFI stock is attractive.
- ICF International generates a high return on invested capital of 8.6%.
Should you sell ICFI stock?
- ICF International had a low YoY revenue growth of 2.2% in the 2018 Q1.
- Over the last 5 years, the company registered a poor revenue growth of 5.5%.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -3%.
ICF International Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls ICF International stock analysis to ascertain how ICFI stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
While doing a study of the company financials, ICF International revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether ICFI stock is overvalued or undervalued. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about ICFI stock.