IDACORP Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:IDA)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls IDACORP stock analysis video here. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for IDA stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
IDACORP Inc Stock Rating 3.6/5
Amigobulls IDA stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as IDACORP revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q2 earnings. We compare IDACORP valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of IDA stock. IDACORP stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy IDA stock?
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 3.4.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 22.57 for IDACORP.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 16.7% (average) for IDACORP in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 1.6808 times the net income.
- IDACORP's return on invested capital of 5.3 is good.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 11.9.
Should you sell IDA stock?
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 3.7, which is higher in comparison to the Utilities sector average of 2.1, making IDA stock expensive.
IDACORP Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls IDACORP stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of IDA stock. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
IDACORP revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about IDA stock.