Integrated Device Technology Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:IDTI)
Take a look at Amigobulls Integrated Device Technology stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for IDTI stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Integrated Device Technology Inc Stock Rating 2.9/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for IDTI stock analysis. Integrated Device Technology valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Our Integrated Device Technology stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy IDTI stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 13.16 for Integrated Device Technology.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 3.3366 times the net income.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 27.
Should you sell IDTI stock?
- Over the last 12 months, Integrated Device Technology had an average Net loss of -1.4%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.76, Integrated Device Technology is highly leveraged in comparison to -sectordesc- peers.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 5.4, which is higher in comparison to the Computer and Technology sector average of 2.8, making IDTI stock expensive.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -1.7, which is a red flag.
- A negative ROE of -1.6 indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
Integrated Device Technology Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Integrated Device Technology stock analysis to ascertain how IDTI stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Among the financials of the company, Integrated Device Technology revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.