Integrated Device Technology Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:IDTI)
IDTI Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls Integrated Device Technology stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for IDTI stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Integrated Device Technology Inc Stock Rating 3/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for IDTI stock analysis. Integrated Device Technology valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Our Integrated Device Technology stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy IDTI stock?
- Integrated Device Technology's average operating margin of 14% was exceptional.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 25.8%.
Should you sell IDTI stock?
- Integrated Device Technology posted an average Net loss of -0.3% in the last twelve months.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.69, Integrated Device Technology is highly leveraged in comparison to Computer and Technology peers.
- IDTI stock is trading at a PS multiple of 5, which is a negative when compared to the Electronics-Semiconductors industry average multiple of 2.8.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -0.4%, which is a red flag.
- Integrated Device Technology has a negative return on equity of -0.3%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
Integrated Device Technology Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Integrated Device Technology stock analysis to ascertain how IDTI stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Among the financials of the company, Integrated Device Technology revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.