IDEX Corp Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:IEX)
Watch the robo advisor video of IDEX Corp stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for IEX stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
IDEX Corporation Stock Rating 3.5/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for IEX stock analysis. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for IDEX Corp valuation analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at IDEX Corp stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy IEX stock?
- IDEX Corp had a healthy average operating margin of 22.69 over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 15.9% for IDEX Corp over the last twelve months.
- IDEX Corp has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 16.3
- IDEX Corp has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 20.3.
- IDEX Corp has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 17.3.
Should you sell IEX stock?
- IEX stock is trading at a PE ratio of 31.4, which is worse than the sector average multiple of 20.4.
- IEX stock is trading at a PS multiple of 4.9, which is a negative when compared to the Industrial Products sector average multiple of 1.5.
IDEX Corp Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls IDEX Corp stock analysis to ascertain how IEX stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Among the financials of the company, IDEX Corp revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.