IntriCon Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:IIN)
Take a look at Amigobulls IntriCon stock analysis video. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for IIN stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
IntriCon Corporation Stock Rating 2.5/5
Amigobulls IIN stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as IntriCon revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q2 earnings. IntriCon valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. IntriCon stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy IIN stock?
- IntriCon sales grew by 37.3% year on year in 2018-06.
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 12 over the last 5 years.
- IntriCon has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 21.2.
Should you sell IIN stock?
- IIN stock is trading at a PE ratio of 120.4, which is worse than the sector average multiple of 25.5.
- IIN stock is trading at a PS multiple of 4.7, which is a negative when compared to the Computer and Technology sector average multiple of 3.
Investors can use Amigobulls IntriCon stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
While doing a study of the company financials, IntriCon revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether IIN stock is overvalued or undervalued. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of IntriCon stock.