II-VI Inc Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:IIVI)
View the II-VI Inc stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for IIVI stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
II-VI, Inc. Stock Rating 2.9/5
Amigobulls IIVI stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, II-VI Inc revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q3 financial statements. We also check II-VI Inc dividend performance. II-VI Inc valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at II-VI Inc stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy IIVI stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for II-VI Inc was 20.3% in 2018-03.
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 15.5.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 11.94 for II-VI Inc.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 8.4% (average) for II-VI Inc in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 1.804 times the net income.
- II-VI Inc's return on invested capital of 9.1 is good.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 5.2.
Should you sell IIVI stock?
- The IIVI stock currently trades at a PE of 27.7, which is expensive, compared to the sector average of 21.1.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 2.4, which is higher in comparison to the Industrial Products sector average of 1.5, making IIVI stock expensive.
II-VI Inc Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls II-VI Inc stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of IIVI stock. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
II-VI Inc revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.