II-VI Inc Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:IIVI)
II-VI Inc Stock Analysis
View the II-VI Inc stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for IIVI stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
II-VI, Inc. Stock Rating 3/5
Amigobulls IIVI stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, II-VI Inc revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial statements. We also check II-VI Inc dividend performance. II-VI Inc valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at II-VI Inc stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy IIVI stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for II-VI Inc was 21.4% in 2018 Q2.
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 15%.
- II-VI Inc had a healthy average operating margin of 12% over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 8.1% for II-VI Inc over the last twelve months.
Should you sell IIVI stock?
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 2.4, which is higher in comparison to the Machinery-Electrical industry average of 1.5, making IIVI stock expensive.
- II-VI Inc has a low FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 2.5%.
II-VI Inc Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls II-VI Inc stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of IIVI stock. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
II-VI Inc revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.