II-VI Inc Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:IIVI)
View the II-VI Inc stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for IIVI stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
II-VI, Inc. Stock Rating 2.9/5
Amigobulls IIVI stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, II-VI Inc revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q3 financial statements. We also check II-VI Inc dividend performance. II-VI Inc valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at II-VI Inc stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy IIVI stock?
- II-VI Inc sales grew by 20.3% year on year in 2018-03.
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 15.5 over the last 5 years.
- II-VI Inc had a healthy average operating margin of 11.94 over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 8.4% for II-VI Inc over the last twelve months.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 1.804 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- II-VI Inc has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 9.1
- II-VI Inc has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 5.2.
Should you sell IIVI stock?
- IIVI stock is trading at a PE ratio of 30.2, which is worse than the sector average multiple of 21.1.
- IIVI stock is trading at a PS multiple of 2.7, which is a negative when compared to the Industrial Products sector average multiple of 1.4.
II-VI Inc Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls II-VI Inc stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of IIVI stock. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
II-VI Inc revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.