Illumina Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:ILMN)
Illumina Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of Illumina stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our ILMN analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Illumina, Inc. Stock Rating 3.8/5
Amigobulls ILMN stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Illumina revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2017 Q4 earnings. Illumina valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Our Illumina stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy ILMN stock?
- Illumina's average operating margin of 22% was exceptional.
- Net margins came in at average 26.6% for Illumina over the last twelve months.
- The operating cash flow looks good at 4.3 times the net income.
- Illumina has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 16.5%
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Illumina at 27.8%.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 28%.
Should you sell ILMN stock?
- Illumina has a debt/equity ratio of 0.49, which is worse than the average in the Medical sector.
- ILMN stock is trading at a PE ratio of 61.3, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 24.7.
Illumina Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Illumina stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
While doing a study of the company financials, Illumina revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether ILMN stock is overvalued or undervalued. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.