Immune Design Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:IMDZ)
Watch the robo advisor video of Immune Design stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our IMDZ analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Immune Design Corp Stock Rating 1.8/5
Amigobulls IMDZ stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Immune Design revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q2 earnings. We compare Immune Design valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of IMDZ stock. Immune Design stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you sell IMDZ stock?
- Immune Design reported an average operating margin of -2388.99 over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Immune Design posted an average Net loss of -2313.2% in the last twelve months.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for IMDZ stock.
- IMDZ stock is trading at a PS multiple of 71, which is a negative when compared to the Medical sector average multiple of 6.5.
- Immune Design has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -52, indicating the company is not profitable.
Amigobulls Immune Design stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of IMDZ stock. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Immune Design revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Investors could make use of IMDZ technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.