Ingles Markets Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:IMKTA)
Ingles Markets Stock Analysis
View Ingles Markets stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for IMKTA stock.
Ingles Markets, Incorporated Stock Rating 2.4/5
Our Ingles Markets stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Ingles Markets stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q3 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy IMKTA stock?
- The price to earnings multiple of 10.2 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 17.6.
- IMKTA stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.1 as against the Retail-Supermarkets industry average multiple of 0.7.
Should you sell IMKTA stock?
- Long term revenue growth of 1.4% over the past 5 years has been disappointing.
- Ingles Markets had an unimpressive average operating margin of 3.1% during the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Ingles Markets's LTM Net margins were poor at 1.3%.
- Ingles Markets is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 1.76.
- Ingles Markets provides a low return on invested capital of 5.5%.