CHIPMOS TEC ADR Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:IMOS)
IMOS Stock Analysis
View the CHIPMOS TEC ADR stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for IMOS stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
CHIPMOS TEC ADR Stock Rating 3.4/5
Amigobulls IMOS stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, CHIPMOS TEC ADR revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2017 Q3 financial statements. We also check CHIPMOS TEC ADR dividend performance. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for CHIPMOS TEC ADR valuation analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at CHIPMOS TEC ADR stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy IMOS stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 13.5% for CHIPMOS TEC ADR.
- The CHIPMOS TEC ADR stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 13.2. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 25.7.
- When compared with the Electronics-Semiconductors industry average PS ratio of 2.8, the price-to-sales ratio of 1.2 for IMOS stock is attractive.
- CHIPMOS TEC ADR is a dividend paying stock with a high yield of 27.94%.
- CHIPMOS TEC ADR has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 11.9%
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for CHIPMOS TEC ADR at 19.8%.
CHIPMOS TEC ADR Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls CHIPMOS TEC ADR stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of IMOS stock. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of IMOS stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
CHIPMOS TEC ADR revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about IMOS stock.