Infinera Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:INFN)
Infinera Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls Infinera stock analysis video. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for INFN stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Infinera Corp. Stock Rating 1.3/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for INFN stock analysis. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Infinera valuation analysis. Infinera stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy INFN stock?
- The lower PS ratio 2 for INFN stock versus Computer-Networks industry average of 2.8 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell INFN stock?
- Infinera registered a negative operating margin of -22.1% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, Infinera had an average Net loss of -23.5%.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for INFN stock.
- Infinera's negative ROIC of -27% indicates operational inefficiency.
- Infinera has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -25.4%, indicating the company is not profitable.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -10.9%.
Amigobulls Infinera stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
While doing a study of the company financials, Infinera revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether INFN stock is overvalued or undervalued. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Infinera stock.