Markit Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:INFO)
Markit Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of Markit stock analysis on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for INFO stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Markit Ltd Stock Rating 2.2/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for INFO stock analysis. Markit valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Our Markit stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy INFO stock?
- Markit had a healthy average operating margin of 14.6% over the last 4 quarters.
- LTM Net margins were good at 11.6% for Markit.
- The operating cash flow looks good at 2.3 times the net income.
- Markit has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 18.5%.
Should you sell INFO stock?
- The INFO stock currently trades at a PE of 28.4, which is expensive, compared to the industry average of 22.1.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 5.2, which is overvalued in comparison to the Business Information Services industry average multiple of 1.6.
Markit Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Markit stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
While doing a study of the company financials, Markit revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether INFO stock is overvalued or undervalued. Investors could make use of INFO technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.