Markit Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:INFO)
Watch the robo advisor video of Markit stock analysis on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for INFO stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Markit Ltd Stock Rating 2.2/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for INFO stock analysis. Markit valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Our Markit stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy INFO stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 15.41 for Markit.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 16.1% (average) for Markit in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 15.8.
Should you sell INFO stock?
- The INFO stock currently trades at a PE of 28.4, which is expensive, compared to the sector average of 22.7.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 5.4, which is higher in comparison to the Business Services sector average of 1.6, making INFO stock expensive.
Markit Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Markit stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
While doing a study of the company financials, Markit revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether INFO stock is overvalued or undervalued. Investors could make use of INFO technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.