Ingredion Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:INGR)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Ingredion stock analysis video here. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for INGR stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Ingredion Inc Stock Rating 3.6/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for INGR stock analysis. Ingredion valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Ingredion stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy INGR stock?
- Ingredion sales grew by 8.8% year on year in 2018-03.
- Ingredion had a healthy average operating margin of 13.75 over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 8.7% for Ingredion over the last twelve months.
- INGR stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 12.4 which is better than the sector average of 21.5.
- INGR stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1.1 as against the Consumer Staples sector average multiple of 1.6.
- Ingredion has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 13.4
- Ingredion has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 18.9.
Should you sell INGR stock?
- Sales declined by -1.5 annually over the last 5 years.
Ingredion Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Ingredion stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of INGR stock. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
While doing a study of the company financials, Ingredion revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether INGR stock is overvalued or undervalued. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about INGR stock.