Ingredion Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:INGR)
Watch the robo advisor video of Ingredion stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our INGR analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Ingredion Inc Stock Rating 3.4/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for INGR stock analysis. Ingredion valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Ingredion stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy INGR stock?
- LTM Net margins were good at 8.4% for Ingredion.
- The operating cash flow looks good at 1.7719 times the net income.
- The price to earnings multiple of 13.8 is attractive when compared with the sector average PE ratio of 21.7.
- Ingredion generates a high return on invested capital of 13.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Ingredion at 18.
Should you sell INGR stock?
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -1.4 in sales over the last 5 years.
Ingredion Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Ingredion stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Among the financials of the company, Ingredion revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Ingredion stock.