Instructure Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:INST)
Watch the robo advisor video of Instructure stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our INST analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Instructure Inc Stock Rating 1.5/5
Amigobulls INST stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial data like Instructure revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Instructure valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Instructure stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy INST stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Instructure was 31.6% in 2018-06.
Should you sell INST stock?
- Instructure registered a negative operating margin of -26.83 (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, Instructure had an average Net loss of -26.2%.
- PE ratio is meaningless for INST stock as the company has losses.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 7, which is higher in comparison to the Computer and Technology sector average of 3, making INST stock expensive.
- A negative ROE of -159.3 indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
Investors can use Amigobulls Instructure stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Instructure revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.