INTL SEAWAYS Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:INSW)
INTL SEAWAYS Stock Analysis
Investors can watch the Amigobulls INTL SEAWAYS stock analysis video here. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for INSW stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
INTL SEAWAYS Stock Rating 1.5/5
Amigobulls INSW stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial data like INTL SEAWAYS revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. INTL SEAWAYS valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at INTL SEAWAYS stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy INSW stock?
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.49, INTL SEAWAYS has a lower debt burden when compared to the Transportation average.
- INTL SEAWAYS has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 98%.
Should you sell INSW stock?
- INTL SEAWAYS sales shrank by -41.4% year-over-year in 2018 Q1.
- INTL SEAWAYS registered a negative operating margin of -41.3% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- INTL SEAWAYS posted an average Net loss of -60.6% in the last twelve months.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for INSW stock.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -6.7%, which is a red flag.
- INTL SEAWAYS has a negative return on equity of -13.4%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
INTL SEAWAYS Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls INTL SEAWAYS stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
INTL SEAWAYS revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.