INTL SEAWAYS Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:INSW)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls INTL SEAWAYS stock analysis video here. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for INSW stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
INTL SEAWAYS Stock Rating 1.4/5
Amigobulls INSW stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial data like INTL SEAWAYS revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. INTL SEAWAYS valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at INTL SEAWAYS stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you sell INSW stock?
- INTL SEAWAYS sales declined by -20.9% year on year in 2018-06.
- INTL SEAWAYS registered a negative operating margin of -46.01 (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, INTL SEAWAYS had an average Net loss of -67.4%.
- PE ratio is meaningless for INSW stock as the company has losses.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 2.4, which is higher in comparison to the Transportation sector average of 1.4, making INSW stock expensive.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -6.8, which is a red flag.
- A negative ROE of -14.4 indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -76.5.
INTL SEAWAYS Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls INTL SEAWAYS stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
INTL SEAWAYS revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.