Intel Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:INTC)
Take a look at Amigobulls Intel stock analysis video. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for INTC stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Intel Corporation Stock Rating 4/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for INTC stock analysis. Intel valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Intel stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy INTC stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 30.58 for Intel.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 20.1% (average) for Intel in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The Intel stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 11.9, compared to the sector average of 25.6. We rate this as a positive.
- Intel's return on invested capital of 13.6 is good.
- The LTM ROE of 19.1 for Intel is attractive.
Intel Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Intel stock analysis to ascertain how INTC stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of INTC stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, Intel revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Intel stock.