InterXion Stock Analysis (NYSE:INXN)
InterXion Analysis Video
View InterXion stock analysis video. This is our INXN analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for INXN stock.
InterXion Holding NV Stock Rating (2.6/5)
Our InterXion stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This InterXion stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy INXN stock?
- InterXion had a healthy average operating margin of 21.7% over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 9.3% for InterXion over the last twelve months.
Should you sell INXN stock?
- InterXion has a debt/equity ratio of 1.38, which is worse than the average in the Computer and Technology sector.
- Trading at a PE ratio of 81.8, INXN stock is overvalued in comparison to industry average multiple of 26.6.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 7.1, which is overvalued in comparison to the Internet Services industry average multiple of 2.8.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -9.9%.