InterXion Stock Analysis (NYSE:INXN)
InterXion Analysis Video
View InterXion stock analysis video. This is our INXN analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for INXN stock.
InterXion Holding NV Stock Rating (2.7/5)
Our InterXion stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This InterXion stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy INXN stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 22% for InterXion.
- Net margins came in at average 9.5% for InterXion over the last twelve months.
Should you sell INXN stock?
- With a debt/equity ratio of 1.34, InterXion is highly leveraged in comparison to Computer and Technology peers.
- Trading at a PE ratio of 73.1, INXN stock is overvalued in comparison to industry average multiple of 25.8.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 6.3, which is overvalued in comparison to the Internet Services industry average multiple of 2.7.
- InterXion has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -23%.