Ion Geophysical Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:IO)
Take a look at Amigobulls Ion Geophysical stock analysis video. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for IO stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Ion Geophysical Corp Stock Rating 2/5
Amigobulls IO stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Ion Geophysical revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial statements. We also check Ion Geophysical dividend performance. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Ion Geophysical valuation analysis. Ion Geophysical stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you sell IO stock?
- Sales declined by -18.3 annually over the last 5 years.
- Ion Geophysical reported an average operating margin of -3.74 over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Ion Geophysical posted an average Net loss of -12.8% in the last twelve months.
- Ion Geophysical is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 1.92.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for IO stock.
- Ion Geophysical has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -3.2.
- Ion Geophysical has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -71.3, indicating the company is not profitable.
Amigobulls Ion Geophysical stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of IO stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
While doing a study of the company financials, Ion Geophysical revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether IO stock is overvalued or undervalued. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.