Interpublic Stock Analysis (NYSE:IPG)
Interpublic Analysis Video
View Interpublic stock analysis video. This is our IPG analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for IPG stock.
Interpublic Group of Companies Inc Stock Rating (3.3/5)
Our Interpublic stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Interpublic stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy IPG stock?
- Interpublic's average operating margin of 12.1% was exceptional.
- The price to earnings multiple of 17.1 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 21.5.
- Interpublic's return on invested capital of 16.3% is good.
- The LTM ROE of 31.1% for Interpublic is attractive.
Should you sell IPG stock?
- Long term revenue growth of 2.2% over the past 5 years has been disappointing.
- Interpublic is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 0.96.
- Interpublic has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -22.6%.