Interpublic Stock Analysis (NYSE:IPG)
Interpublic Analysis Video
View Interpublic stock analysis video. This is our IPG analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for IPG stock.
Interpublic Group of Companies Inc Stock Rating (3.4/5)
Our Interpublic stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Interpublic stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy IPG stock?
- Interpublic's average operating margin of 12.1% was exceptional.
- IPG stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 17.2 which is better than the industry average of 21.1.
- Interpublic's return on invested capital of 16.3% is good.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Interpublic at 31.1%.
Should you sell IPG stock?
- Over the last 5 years, the company registered a poor revenue growth of 2.2%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.96, Interpublic is highly leveraged in comparison to Business Services peers.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -22.6%.