Interpublic Stock Analysis (NYSE:IPG)
Interpublic Analysis Video
View Interpublic stock analysis video. This is our IPG analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for IPG stock.
Interpublic Group of Companies Inc Stock Rating (3.5/5)
Our Interpublic stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Interpublic stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy IPG stock?
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 2.3%.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 1.7 times the net income.
- IPG stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 17.5 which is better than the industry average of 21.3.
- Interpublic generates a high return on invested capital of 17.1%.
- The LTM ROE of 30.3% for Interpublic is attractive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 20.4%.