Interpublic Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:IPG)
Interpublic Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of Interpublic stock analysis on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for IPG stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Interpublic Group of Companies Inc Stock Rating 2.7/5
Amigobulls IPG stock analysis uses latest quarter 2017 Q3 financial data like Interpublic revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We compare Interpublic valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of IPG stock. Interpublic stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy IPG stock?
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 2.5% over the last 5 years.
- Interpublic's average operating margin of 12.4% was exceptional.
- The Interpublic stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 16.9. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 21.9.
- When compared with the Advertising Marketing Services industry average PS ratio of 1.6, the price-to-sales ratio of 1.2 for IPG stock is attractive.
- The LTM ROE of 28.6% for Interpublic is attractive.
Amigobulls Interpublic stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of IPG stock. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Interpublic revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Investors could make use of IPG technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.