Interpublic Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:IPG)
Interpublic Stock Analysis
View Interpublic stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for IPG stock.
Interpublic Group of Companies Inc Stock Rating 3.5/5
Our Interpublic stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Interpublic stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy IPG stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 11.9% for Interpublic.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 2.3 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- The Interpublic stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 15.4. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 23.1.
- IPG stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1.1 as against the Advertising Marketing Services industry average multiple of 1.7.
- Interpublic's return on invested capital of 14.8% is good.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Interpublic at 27.9%.