Interpublic Stock Analysis (NYSE:IPG)
Interpublic Analysis Video
View Interpublic stock analysis video. This is our IPG analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for IPG stock.
Interpublic Group of Companies Inc Stock Rating (3.4/5)
Our Interpublic stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Interpublic stock analysis is based on latest Q2 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy IPG stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 12.1% for Interpublic.
- The price to earnings multiple of 15.4 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 22.4.
- When compared with the Advertising Marketing Services industry average PS ratio of 1.6, the price-to-sales ratio of 1.1 for IPG stock is attractive.
- Interpublic's return on invested capital of 16.3% is good.
- The LTM ROE of 31.1% for Interpublic is attractive.
Should you sell IPG stock?
- Long term revenue growth of 2.2% over the past 5 years has been disappointing.
- Interpublic has a debt/equity ratio of 0.96, which is worse than the average in the Business Services sector.
- Interpublic has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -22.6%.