Interpublic Stock Analysis (NYSE:IPG)
Interpublic Analysis Video
View Interpublic stock analysis video. This is our IPG analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for IPG stock.
Interpublic Group of Companies Inc Stock Rating (3.3/5)
Our Interpublic stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Interpublic stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy IPG stock?
- Interpublic's average operating margin of 12.1% was exceptional.
- IPG stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 17.7 which is better than the industry average of 22.3.
- Interpublic has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 16.3%
- Interpublic has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 31.1%.
Should you sell IPG stock?
- Revenue growth of 2.2% has been weak over the last 5 years.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.96, Interpublic is highly leveraged in comparison to Business Services peers.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -22.6%.