IPG Photonics Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:IPGP)
IPG Photonics Analysis Video
View IPG Photonics stock analysis video. This is our IPGP analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for IPGP stock.
IPG Photonics Corporation Stock Rating (3.8/5)
Our IPG Photonics stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This IPG Photonics stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy IPGP stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for IPG Photonics was 25.3% in 2016 Q4.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 36.2% for IPG Photonics.
- LTM Net margins were good at 25.8% for IPG Photonics.
- IPG Photonics has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Computer and Technology sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.03.
- IPG Photonics's return on invested capital of 36.9% is good.
- The LTM ROE of 18.3% for IPG Photonics is attractive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 26%.
Should you sell IPGP stock?
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 6.6, which is higher in comparison to the Lasers-Systems-Components industry average of 2.7, making IPGP stock expensive.