IPG Photonics Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:IPGP)
IPG Photonics Analysis Video
View IPG Photonics stock analysis video. This is our IPGP analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for IPGP stock.
IPG Photonics Corporation Stock Rating (3.7/5)
Our IPG Photonics stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This IPG Photonics stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy IPGP stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for IPG Photonics was 37.9% in 2017 Q1.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 36.5% for IPG Photonics.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 26.3% (average) for IPG Photonics in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- IPG Photonics has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Computer and Technology sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.02.
- IPG Photonics has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 37.9%
- The LTM ROE of 19% for IPG Photonics is attractive.
- IPG Photonics has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 10.2%.
Should you sell IPGP stock?
- Cash flow from operations is low at 0.7 times the net income.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 7.5, which is higher in comparison to the Lasers-Systems-Components industry average of 2.8, making IPGP stock expensive.