Impax Lab Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:IPXL)
Impax Lab Stock Analysis
View the Impax Lab stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for IPXL stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Impax Laboratories Inc Stock Rating 2.2/5
Amigobulls IPXL stock analysis uses latest quarter 2017 Q3 financial data like Impax Lab revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Impax Lab valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Impax Lab stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy IPXL stock?
- When compared with the Medical-Generic Drugs industry average PS ratio of 4.2, the price-to-sales ratio of 1.9 for IPXL stock is attractive.
- Impax Lab has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 19.1%.
Should you sell IPXL stock?
- Impax Lab revenue saw a decline of -7.8% YoY in 2017 Q4.
- Long term revenue growth of 5.9% over the past 5 years has been disappointing.
- Over the last twelve months, Impax Lab posted an average operating loss margin of -51.9%.
- Impax Lab posted an average Net loss of -60.5% in the last twelve months.
- Impax Lab has a debt/equity ratio of 4.21, which is worse than the average in the Medical sector.
- IPXL stock is trading at a PE ratio of 32.9, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 24.
- Impax Lab has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -22.8%.
- Impax Lab has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -99.5%, indicating the company is not profitable.
Impax Lab Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Impax Lab stock analysis to ascertain how IPXL stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Impax Lab revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Investors could make use of IPXL technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.