Ingersoll-Rand Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:IR)
View the Ingersoll-Rand stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for IR stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Ingersoll-Rand PLC Stock Rating 3.3/5
Amigobulls IR stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial data like Ingersoll-Rand revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Ingersoll-Rand valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Ingersoll-Rand stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy IR stock?
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 1.3 over the last 5 years.
- Ingersoll-Rand had a healthy average operating margin of 11.82 over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 9.3% for Ingersoll-Rand over the last twelve months.
- Ingersoll-Rand has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 13.8
- Ingersoll-Rand has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 20.
- Ingersoll-Rand has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 7.6.
Ingersoll-Rand Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Ingersoll-Rand stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of IR stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Ingersoll-Rand revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about IR stock.