iRobot Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:IRBT)
iRobot Stock Analysis
View iRobot stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for IRBT stock.
iRobot Corporation Stock Rating 3.4/5
Our iRobot stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This iRobot stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy IRBT stock?
- iRobot sales grew by 23.2% year on year in 2017 Q2.
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 9.7%.
- Net margins came in at average 7.8% for iRobot over the last twelve months.
- iRobot generates a high return on invested capital of 34.4%.
- The LTM ROE of 14.9% for iRobot is attractive.
Should you sell IRBT stock?
- IRBT stock is trading at a PE ratio of 40.4, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 23.
- IRBT stock is trading at a PS multiple of 3, which is a negative when compared to the indstrial Automation-Robotics industry average multiple of 1.4.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -2.3%.