IRHYTHM TECH Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:IRTC)
View the IRHYTHM TECH stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for IRTC stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
IRHYTHM TECH Stock Rating 2.1/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for IRTC stock analysis. IRHYTHM TECH valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. IRHYTHM TECH stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy IRTC stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for IRHYTHM TECH was 42.6% in 2018-03.
Should you sell IRTC stock?
- IRHYTHM TECH registered a negative operating margin of -30.82 (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, IRHYTHM TECH had an average Net loss of -32.7%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.47, IRHYTHM TECH is highly leveraged in comparison to -sectordesc- peers.
- PE ratio is meaningless for IRTC stock as the company has losses.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 17.6, which is higher in comparison to the Medical sector average of 6.5, making IRTC stock expensive.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -211.8, which is a red flag.
- A negative ROE of -42.5 indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -47.
IRHYTHM TECH Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls IRHYTHM TECH stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of IRTC stock. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of IRTC stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, IRHYTHM TECH revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about IRTC stock.