IRHYTHM TECH Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:IRTC)
View the IRHYTHM TECH stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for IRTC stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
IRHYTHM TECH Stock Rating 2.1/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for IRTC stock analysis. IRHYTHM TECH valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. IRHYTHM TECH stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you sell IRTC stock?
- IRHYTHM TECH reported an average operating margin of -32.64 over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- IRHYTHM TECH posted an average Net loss of -34.4% in the last twelve months.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for IRTC stock.
- IRTC stock is trading at a PS multiple of 16.5, which is a negative when compared to the Medical sector average multiple of 6.2.
- IRHYTHM TECH has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -50.5, indicating the company is not profitable.
IRHYTHM TECH Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls IRHYTHM TECH stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of IRTC stock. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of IRTC stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, IRHYTHM TECH revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about IRTC stock.