International Speedway Corp Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:ISCA)
View the International Speedway Corp stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ISCA stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
International Speedway Corp Stock Rating 3.6/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for ISCA stock analysis. International Speedway Corp valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. International Speedway Corp stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy ISCA stock?
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 2.1 over the last 5 years.
- International Speedway Corp had a healthy average operating margin of 13.8 over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 38.7% for International Speedway Corp over the last twelve months.
- International Speedway Corp has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Consumer Discretionary sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.16.
- International Speedway Corp has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 17.5.
- International Speedway Corp has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 29.7.
Should you sell ISCA stock?
- ISCA stock is trading at a PS multiple of 2.9, which is a negative when compared to the Consumer Discretionary sector average multiple of 1.6.
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls International Speedway Corp stock analysis to ascertain how ISCA stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
International Speedway Corp revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.