Intuitive Surgical Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:ISRG)
Intuitive Surgical Analysis Video
View Intuitive Surgical stock analysis video. This is our ISRG analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ISRG stock.
Intuitive Surgical, Inc. Stock Rating (4.1/5)
Our Intuitive Surgical stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Intuitive Surgical stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy ISRG stock?
- Intuitive Surgical sales grew by 13.4% year on year in 2017 Q1.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 34.4% for Intuitive Surgical.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 28% (average) for Intuitive Surgical in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- Intuitive Surgical has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 29%
- The LTM ROE of 15.4% for Intuitive Surgical is attractive.
- Intuitive Surgical has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 28%.
Should you sell ISRG stock?
- The ISRG stock currently trades at a PE of 41.3, which is expensive, compared to the industry average of 22.5.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 11.2, which is overvalued in comparison to the Medical Instruments industry average multiple of 4.7.