Iteris Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:ITI)
Iteris Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of Iteris stock analysis on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for ITI stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Iteris Inc Stock Rating 1.9/5
Amigobulls ITI stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q3 financial data like Iteris revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We compare Iteris valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of ITI stock. Our Iteris stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy ITI stock?
- The lower PS ratio 1.8 for ITI stock versus Computer-Integrated Systems industry average of 2.9 is a positive for the company.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 9.4%.
Should you sell ITI stock?
- Over the last twelve months, Iteris posted an average operating loss margin of -6%.
- Iteris registered an average TTM Net loss of -4.3%.
- PE ratio is meaningless for ITI stock as the company has losses.
- Iteris has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -19.9%.
- Iteris has a negative return on equity of -10.9%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
Iteris Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Iteris stock analysis to ascertain how ITI stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Iteris revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about ITI stock.