Itron Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:ITRI)
Take a look at Amigobulls Itron stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ITRI stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Itron, Inc. Stock Rating 2/5
Amigobulls ITRI stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial data like Itron revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Itron valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Our Itron stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy ITRI stock?
- ITRI stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1.1 as against the Computer and Technology sector average multiple of 2.9.
Should you sell ITRI stock?
- Itron reported an average operating margin of -0.89 over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Itron posted an average Net loss of -4.9% in the last twelve months.
- Itron is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 1.59.
- Itron has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -0.9.
- Itron has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -13.9, indicating the company is not profitable.
- Itron has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -6.9.
Itron Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Itron stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Itron revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Investors could make use of ITRI technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.