Intevac Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:IVAC)
Watch the robo advisor video of Intevac stock analysis on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for IVAC stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Intevac, Inc. Stock Rating 1.8/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for IVAC stock analysis. Intevac valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Intevac stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy IVAC stock?
- The lower PS ratio 1.2 for IVAC stock versus Computer and Technology sector average of 2.9 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell IVAC stock?
- Over the last 5 years, the company registered a poor revenue growth of 4.9.
- Over the last twelve months, Intevac posted an average operating loss margin of -2.36.
- Intevac registered an average TTM Net loss of -2.8%.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for IVAC stock.
- -3.4's negative ROIC of -3.4 indicates operational inefficiency.
- Intevac has a negative return on equity of -3.6. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -25.8.
Intevac Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Intevac stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Intevac revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about IVAC stock.