JA Solar Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:JASO)
JA Solar Stock Analysis
View the JA Solar stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for JASO stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
JA Solar Holdings Co., Ltd. (ADR) Stock Rating 2.8/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for JASO stock analysis. JA Solar valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. JA Solar stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy JASO stock?
- Net margins stood at a healthy 2.8% (average) for JA Solar in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- JASO stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 4.5 which is better than the industry average of 24.3.
- JASO stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.1 as against the Solar industry average multiple of 1.7.
- JA Solar has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 6.7%
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for JA Solar at 7.8%.
JA Solar Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls JA Solar stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of JASO stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
While doing a study of the company financials, JA Solar revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether JASO stock is overvalued or undervalued. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of JA Solar stock.