JABIL INC Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:JBL)
View the JABIL INC stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for JBL stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
JABIL INC Stock Rating 3.1/5
Amigobulls JBL stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, JABIL INC revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q3 financial statements. We also check JABIL INC dividend performance. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for JABIL INC valuation analysis. Our JABIL INC stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy JBL stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for JABIL INC was 21.1% in 2018-05.
- The JABIL INC stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 14, compared to the sector average of 25.6. We rate this as a positive.
- When compared with the Computer and Technology sector average PS ratio of 2.9, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.2 for JBL stock is attractive.
- JABIL INC's return on invested capital of 7.2 is good.
Should you sell JBL stock?
- With a debt/equity ratio of 1.2, JABIL INC is highly leveraged in comparison to Computer and Technology peers.
- The company's operations consume more cash than it generates. This is not a healthy sign.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -6.8.
JABIL INC Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls JABIL INC stock analysis to ascertain how JBL stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
While doing a study of the company financials, JABIL INC revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether JBL stock is overvalued or undervalued. Investors could make use of JBL technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.