John B. Sanfilippo & Son Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:JBSS)
JBSS Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls John B. Sanfilippo & Son stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for JBSS stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
John B. Sanfilippo & Son, Inc. Stock Rating 3.1/5
Amigobulls JBSS stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, John B. Sanfilippo & Son revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial statements. We also check John B. Sanfilippo & Son dividend performance. John B. Sanfilippo & Son valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Our John B. Sanfilippo & Son stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy JBSS stock?
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 3.5%.
- John B. Sanfilippo & Son has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Consumer Staples sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.31.
- The lower PS ratio 0.8 for JBSS stock versus Food-Misc-Diversified industry average of 1.6 is a positive for the company.
- The company has a healthy dividend yield of 4.21%.
- John B. Sanfilippo & Son has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 11%
- John B. Sanfilippo & Son has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 11.9%.
John B. Sanfilippo & Son Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls John B. Sanfilippo & Son stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of JBSS stock. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
John B. Sanfilippo & Son revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about JBSS stock.