John B. Sanfilippo & Son Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:JBSS)
Take a look at Amigobulls John B. Sanfilippo & Son stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for JBSS stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
John B. Sanfilippo & Son, Inc. Stock Rating 2.5/5
Amigobulls JBSS stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, John B. Sanfilippo & Son revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q3 financial statements. We also check John B. Sanfilippo & Son dividend performance. John B. Sanfilippo & Son valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Our John B. Sanfilippo & Son stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy JBSS stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for John B. Sanfilippo & Son was 17.2% in 2018-03.
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.41, John B. Sanfilippo & Son has a lower debt burden when compared to the Consumer Staples average.
- When compared with the Consumer Staples sector average PS ratio of 1.7, the price-to-sales ratio of 1 for JBSS stock is attractive.
- John B. Sanfilippo & Son's return on invested capital of 11.3 is good.
Should you sell JBSS stock?
- The company's operations consume more cash than it generates. This is not a healthy sign.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -13.5.
Amigobulls John B. Sanfilippo & Son stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of JBSS stock. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
John B. Sanfilippo & Son revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about JBSS stock.