JOHNSON CONTRLS Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:JCI)
Watch the robo advisor video of JOHNSON CONTRLS stock analysis on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for JCI stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
JOHNSON CONTRLS Stock Rating 3/5
Amigobulls JCI stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, JOHNSON CONTRLS revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial statements. We also check JOHNSON CONTRLS dividend performance. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for JOHNSON CONTRLS valuation analysis. JOHNSON CONTRLS stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy JCI stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 10.15 for JOHNSON CONTRLS.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 6.8% (average) for JOHNSON CONTRLS in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 1.5114 times the net income.
- The JOHNSON CONTRLS stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 12.8, compared to the sector average of 21.1. We rate this as a positive.
- When compared with the Industrial Products sector average PS ratio of 1.4, the price-to-sales ratio of 1 for JCI stock is attractive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 5.4.
Should you sell JCI stock?
- Revenue growth of 19.9 has been weak over the last 5 years.
Amigobulls JOHNSON CONTRLS stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of JCI stock. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
JOHNSON CONTRLS revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about JCI stock.