JOHNSON CONTRLS Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:JCI)
JOHNSON CONTRLS Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of JOHNSON CONTRLS stock analysis on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for JCI stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
JOHNSON CONTRLS Stock Rating 3/5
Amigobulls JCI stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, JOHNSON CONTRLS revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial statements. We also check JOHNSON CONTRLS dividend performance. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for JOHNSON CONTRLS valuation analysis. JOHNSON CONTRLS stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy JCI stock?
- Net margins came in at average 5.9% for JOHNSON CONTRLS over the last twelve months.
- The price to earnings multiple of 14.8 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 23.
- When compared with the protection-safety equipment and service industry average PS ratio of 1.6, the price-to-sales ratio of 1.2 for JCI stock is attractive.
Should you sell JCI stock?
- Revenue growth of 16.6% has been weak over the last 5 years.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -4.8%.
Amigobulls JOHNSON CONTRLS stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of JCI stock. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
JOHNSON CONTRLS revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about JCI stock.