j2 Global Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:JCOM)
Take a look at Amigobulls j2 Global stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for JCOM stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
J2 Global Inc Stock Rating 3.8/5
Amigobulls JCOM stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial data like j2 Global revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for j2 Global valuation analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at j2 Global stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy JCOM stock?
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 23.5.
- j2 Global's average operating margin of 21.32 was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 11.6% for j2 Global.
- The price to earnings multiple of 16.6 is attractive when compared with the sector average PE ratio of 26.1.
- j2 Global generates a high return on invested capital of 9.9.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for j2 Global at 13.5.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 32.3.
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls j2 Global stock analysis to ascertain how JCOM stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
j2 Global revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of j2 Global stock.