JD.com Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:JD)
JD.com Analysis Video
View JD.com stock analysis video. This is our JD analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for JD stock.
JD.Com Inc(ADR) Stock Rating (1.7/5)
Our JD.com stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This JD.com stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you sell JD stock?
- JD.com reported an average operating margin of -0.8% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- JD.com posted an average Net loss of -1.5% in the last twelve months.
- JD.com is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 0.84.
- PE ratio is meaningless for JD stock as the company has losses.
- JD.com's negative ROIC of -6.1% indicates operational inefficiency.
- A negative ROE of -11.2% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.