Jacobs Engineering Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:JEC)
Jacobs Engineering Stock Analysis
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Jacobs Engineering stock analysis video here. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for JEC stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Jacobs Engineering Group Inc Stock Rating 3/5
Amigobulls JEC stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial data like Jacobs Engineering revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Jacobs Engineering valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Our Jacobs Engineering stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy JEC stock?
- Jacobs Engineering has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Construction sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.44.
- The price to earnings multiple of 19 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 21.8.
- The lower PS ratio 0.8 for JEC stock versus Engineering R and D Services industry average of 1 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell JEC stock?
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -1.5% in sales over the last 5 years.
- Jacobs Engineering had an unimpressive average operating margin of 3.4% during the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Jacobs Engineering has a low return on equity of 5.1% over the last twelve months.
Jacobs Engineering Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Jacobs Engineering stock analysis to ascertain how JEC stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of JEC stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Jacobs Engineering revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about JEC stock.