Jacobs Engineering Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:JEC)
Jacobs Engineering Stock Analysis
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Jacobs Engineering stock analysis video here. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for JEC stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Jacobs Engineering Group Inc Stock Rating 2.2/5
Amigobulls JEC stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial data like Jacobs Engineering revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Jacobs Engineering valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Our Jacobs Engineering stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy JEC stock?
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.44, Jacobs Engineering is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Construction sector.
Should you sell JEC stock?
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -1.5% over the last 5 years.
- Jacobs Engineering's TTM operating margin of 3.4% was rather poor.
- Jacobs Engineering has a low ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 5%.
- Jacobs Engineering has a low Return On Equity (ROE) of 5.1%.
Jacobs Engineering Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Jacobs Engineering stock analysis to ascertain how JEC stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of JEC stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Jacobs Engineering revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about JEC stock.