Jacobs Engineering Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:JEC)
Jacobs Engineering Analysis Video
View Jacobs Engineering stock analysis video. This is our JEC analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for JEC stock.
Jacobs Engineering Group Inc Stock Rating (2.7/5)
Our Jacobs Engineering stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Jacobs Engineering stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q3 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy JEC stock?
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.07, Jacobs Engineering has a lower debt burden when compared to the Construction average.
- The operating cash flow looks good at 2 times the net income.
- The price to earnings multiple of 16.8 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 19.6.
- The lower PS ratio 0.6 for JEC stock versus Engineering R and D Services industry average of 0.9 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell JEC stock?
- Jacobs Engineering sales shrank by -6.6% year-over-year in 2017 Q3.
- Sales declined by -1.6% annually over the last 5 years.
- Jacobs Engineering had a poor average operating margin of 3.7% over the last 4 quarters.
- Jacobs Engineering has a low return on equity of 5.4% over the last twelve months.