J JILL INC Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:JILL)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls J JILL INC stock analysis video here. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for JILL stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
J JILL INC Stock Rating 3/5
Amigobulls JILL stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, J JILL INC revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2019 Q1 financial statements. We also check J JILL INC dividend performance. We compare J JILL INC valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of JILL stock. Our J JILL INC stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy JILL stock?
- J JILL INC's revenue growth came in at 9.3% in 2018-04.
- J JILL INC's average operating margin of 9.9 was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 8.2% for J JILL INC.
- The price to earnings multiple of 10.3 is attractive when compared with the sector average PE ratio of 21.3.
- The lower PS ratio 0.5 for JILL stock versus Retail-Wholesale sector average of 0.8 is a positive for the company.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for J JILL INC at 36.9.
Should you sell JILL stock?
- J JILL INC has a debt/equity ratio of 1.26, which is worse than the average in the Retail-Wholesale sector.
- Cash flow from operations is 0.4885 times net income which is a negative signal.
J JILL INC Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls J JILL INC stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of JILL stock. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Among the financials of the company, J JILL INC revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Investors could make use of JILL technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.