J & J Snack Foods Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:JJSF)
JJSF Stock Analysis
View the J & J Snack Foods stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for JJSF stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
J & J Snack Foods Corp Stock Rating 3.1/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for JJSF stock analysis. J & J Snack Foods valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. J & J Snack Foods stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy JJSF stock?
- J & J Snack Foods sales grew by 17.6% year on year in 2018 Q1.
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 5.8%.
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0, J & J Snack Foods has a lower debt burden when compared to the Consumer Staples average.
- J & J Snack Foods has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 18.4%
Should you sell JJSF stock?
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 0.7 times the net income. This is not a healthy sign.
- Trading at a PE ratio of 33.1, JJSF stock is overvalued in comparison to industry average multiple of 23.2.
J & J Snack Foods Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls J & J Snack Foods stock analysis to ascertain how JJSF stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of JJSF stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
J & J Snack Foods revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of J & J Snack Foods stock.