J & J Snack Foods Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:JJSF)
JJSF Stock Analysis
View the J & J Snack Foods stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for JJSF stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
J & J Snack Foods Corp Stock Rating 2.7/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for JJSF stock analysis. J & J Snack Foods valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. J & J Snack Foods stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy JJSF stock?
- J & J Snack Foods's revenue growth came in at 7.9% in 2018 Q2.
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 5.8%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0, J & J Snack Foods is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Consumer Staples sector.
- J & J Snack Foods's return on invested capital of 17.8% is good.
Should you sell JJSF stock?
- The JJSF stock currently trades at a PE of 33, which is expensive, compared to the industry average of 21.4.
J & J Snack Foods Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls J & J Snack Foods stock analysis to ascertain how JJSF stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of JJSF stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
J & J Snack Foods revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of J & J Snack Foods stock.