Juniper Networks Stock Analysis (NYSE:JNPR)
Juniper Networks Analysis Video
View Juniper Networks stock analysis video. This is our JNPR analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for JNPR stock.
Juniper Networks, Inc. Stock Rating (4/5)
Our Juniper Networks stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Juniper Networks stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy JNPR stock?
- Juniper Networks had a healthy average operating margin of 17.8% over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 12% for Juniper Networks over the last twelve months.
- The operating cash flow looks good at 1.7 times the net income.
- The price to earnings multiple of 17 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 26.1.
- Juniper Networks has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 13.2%
- The LTM ROE of 12.7% for Juniper Networks is attractive.
- Juniper Networks has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 20.4%.