Juniper Networks Stock Analysis (NYSE:JNPR)
Juniper Networks Analysis Video
View Juniper Networks stock analysis video. This is our JNPR analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for JNPR stock.
Juniper Networks, Inc. Stock Rating (4/5)
Our Juniper Networks stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Juniper Networks stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy JNPR stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 17.6% for Juniper Networks.
- Net margins came in at average 12.1% for Juniper Networks over the last twelve months.
- The operating cash flow looks good at 5 times the net income.
- JNPR stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 17.5 which is better than the industry average of 25.8.
- Juniper Networks generates a high return on invested capital of 13.6%.
- The LTM ROE of 12.9% for Juniper Networks is attractive.
- Juniper Networks has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 42%.
Should you sell JNPR stock?
- Over the last 5 years, the company registered a poor revenue growth of 3.1%.
- Juniper Networks has a debt/equity ratio of 0.43, which is worse than the average in the Computer and Technology sector.