Juniper Networks Stock Analysis (NYSE:JNPR)
Juniper Networks Analysis Video
View Juniper Networks stock analysis video. This is our JNPR analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for JNPR stock.
Juniper Networks, Inc. Stock Rating (4.1/5)
Our Juniper Networks stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Juniper Networks stock analysis is based on latest Q2 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy JNPR stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 18.3% for Juniper Networks.
- Net margins came in at average 12.7% for Juniper Networks over the last twelve months.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 1.7 times the net income.
- The Juniper Networks stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 15.3. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 26.2.
- When compared with the Wireless Equipment industry average PS ratio of 2.7, the price-to-sales ratio of 2 for JNPR stock is attractive.
- Juniper Networks generates a high return on invested capital of 14.7%.
- Juniper Networks has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 13.4%.
- Juniper Networks has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 20.4%.