Kellogg Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:K)
Kellogg Stock Analysis
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Kellogg stock analysis video here. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for K stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Kellogg Company Stock Rating 3.5/5
Amigobulls K stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Kellogg revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2017 Q4 earnings. Kellogg valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Kellogg stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy K stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 15.1% for Kellogg.
- LTM Net margins were good at 9.8% for Kellogg.
- The Kellogg stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 17.3. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 23.2.
- Kellogg's return on invested capital of 13% is good.
- The LTM ROE of 63.6% for Kellogg is attractive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 12.4%.
Kellogg Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Kellogg stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Kellogg revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Kellogg stock.