KBR Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:KBR)
KBR Analysis Video
View KBR stock analysis video. This is our KBR analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for KBR stock.
KBR, Inc. Stock Rating (2/5)
Our KBR stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This KBR stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy KBR stock?
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 4.2 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- When compared with the Engineering R and D Services industry average PS ratio of 0.9, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.5 for KBR stock is attractive.
- KBR has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 29.6%.
Should you sell KBR stock?
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -12.2% in sales over the last 5 years.
- KBR had a poor average operating margin of 1.5% over the last 4 quarters.
- KBR posted an average Net loss of -0.8% in the last twelve months.
- KBR stock is trading at a PE ratio of 28.2, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 19.5.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -1.9%, which is a red flag.
- KBR has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -3.9%, indicating the company is not profitable.